Siptec Passive Walls
Siptec Passive House Eco Bio Compatible External Wall Panels
STD SIZE 2.6 X 1.2 MTR X 300 MM. RTA PANELS AND OTHER SIZES CAN BE SUPPLIED
- Stronger than Brick & Blocks
- Fast to Build with Unbeatable Thermal Performance
- Superb Acoustic Standards
- Fireproof with Sipcrete Limecrete Render Finish
- Ideal For Developers & Self Builders
- External Walls with ZERO HEAT LOSS
- Giving wall U Values of 0.094 w/m²k
- Siptec ECO TEC PASSIVE meets proposed UK building U Values / specs of 2013/16
- Alternative Load Path Built In
- Structural Fixings Included
The levels of potentially hazardous materials in a typical new home are significant. The health and welfare of the occupants will be of prime importance and materials will be selected for their inert properties. The use of organically based materials that do not emit toxic fumes will ensure that any potential hazards to health that may be encountered by using certain man-made materials will be avoided.
SELF BUILDER: Cost Comparison With Beco Wallform ICF BLOCKS
- Beco Wallform 438 0.10Wm2K = £82 per square meter + concrete Fill Materials Only (concrete pump extra) £11 a sq m + external render circa £55-£60 a sq meter.
- TOTAL MATERIALS = £153-00 per square meter.
- NO Thermal Mass Contribution
- SIPTEC ECO-TEC PASSIVE WALL U =0.093Wm2K +
- Thermal Mass Contribution
- TOTAL £85-00 a square meter
- AT LEAST £68-00 a square meter lower in price with faster build time
Builders, Developers and Housing Associations interested in participation should contact Siptec