SIPTEC: True innovation in SIPs Products :- Structural Insulated Panels
- Development of OSB Sips began over 30 years ago, SIPTEC principals were the first people in Europe to manufacture and build homes using sip panels.
- Our first examples used ply wood facings and were by laminated Production.
- It quickly became apparent that laminated SIPs had serious issues with adhesion of facings and inconsistant density of EPS core materials.
- Production changed to pressure injection of polyurethane foam this methodology gave superior thermal performance & consistant adhesion, Delamination is just not an issue with HD pressure injection and 45KG density of foam creates the strongest sip possible today.
SIPTEC ECO TEC Fire Proof SIPs:-
For the past 15 years we have been developing and researching suitable materials from which we can manufacture a
FIRE PROOF, COST EFFECTIVE, STRUCTURAL INSULATED PANEL
The Ecological credentials of the SIPTEC ECO TEC panel facing are impecable,
The facings are manufactured to a unique formula of natural minerals and water.
Does not contain any solvent cement, oils, metal or toxic substance.
The production process does not use any energy whatsoever.
The manufacturing process is simple and does not off gas.
All off cuts and reject panels are reground and returned to production hence
NO WASTE The waste material can safely be placed into land fill and it will not affect the water course.
Eco Tec, the Fire Proof Panel has a class O building board facing, with excellent fire resistance, impervious to water and is TOTALY ROT & FROST RESISTANT.
The substrate facing is ideal for the direct application of polymer render systems.
SIPTEC developed this panel to address all the fire resistant issues continually raised with OSB faced panels..
Tiles etc can be directly applied to the panel, externally a sand cement render can be directly applied to the facing
This sip is a little heavier than OSB, it does everything a standard OSB Panel can do EXCEPT: burn, rot, absorb water or get eaten by termites!
The system is assembled without the use of wood in soleplates etc
Electrical conduits can be incorporated into the panel during production.
WHY USE OSB SIPS WHEN YOU CAN PURCHASE SIPTEC ECO TEC FOR THE SAME PRICE
We expect this panel to quickly replace the use of OSB in SIP manufacture.
SIPTEC once again leading whilst others follow.
SIPTEC PASSIVE BLOCK WALL
THE ULTIMATE SIPTEC PASSIVE WALL PANEL
The Passive Wall U = 0.096 w/m².
- Fabulous Thermal Insulation
- Superb Acoustic Resistance
- High Thermal Mass,
- Fantastic Fire resistance
- 5cm thick facings that easily accept routing tointegrate electrics and water services within the facing.
- Panels incorporate wooden staves every 30 cms thus creating an ALTERNATIVE LOAD PATH
- Fixings for Cupboards, Radiators etc without any strength problems
- Facings readily accept conventional low cost sand cement based Render Systems & Dry Lining Plasterboard.
- The SIPTEC Passive panel erected and finished comes out at least £70-00/$100 under ICF and other systems
SIPTEC – PASSIVE WALL REALLY DOES TICK ALL THE BOXES.
The facings are ECO-BIO COMPATIBLE, Electrics & Plumbing can safely be rebated into the 50 mm thick facing. Cement render can be directly applied with out fear of cracking or falling off. There is an alternative load path often required by structural engineers. Connection methods for this system ensure there are NO THERMAL BRIDGES.
Plaster board can be fixed hard onto the inner facing (no air gap) therefore no problem with impact. Excellent fire resistance – Superb acoustic reduction & Thermal Mass contribution unmatched by any other sip or ICF manufacturer. For Further Technical Details on any of these products go to the Download Page.
DUE TO RETIREMENT THE SIPTEC PASSIVE WALL SYSTEM IS FOR SALE